Sunday, January 29, 2012

nerves.

I think I might actually like RD. Fuck. I don't know like it's so weird because I met him last year and then I saw him a few weeks ago and we chatted just at TK's birthday and then on the weekend we made out and chatted and then last weekend we made out and danced for hours and then he came here and we juts kinda talked and cuddled. But we didn't talk at all all week and then last night I saw him and he was ironically sitting with my group of friends who I went to sit with so we started talking and I said hi and asked him how he was but then he still texted me and was like, "are you mad at me?" and I was confused I was just like no haha why would I be mad at you?
As the night progressed we started chatting and then we danced and then I had to leave and he was like well what about me? And I was kinda like what about you? hahahaha. But I told him to call me if he needed a ride home and he's like I'm going to. I was just kind of like whatever. haha so he kept texting me and was like are you already gone but it turned out that after I dropped off CE, AD and their girlfriends that VL, HM, MH and MG needed a ride to pulse. So I drove them to pulse and told him if he wanted a ride home I'd be there in like 5 minutes so he came outside and we left. And he wouldn't tell me where to turn hahaha and I'm like soooo we just gonna keep driving or are you gonna tell me where I'm going? And he's like well I kinda wanna just keep driving, I want to hang out with you. So we sat in front of his house and made our and talked hahahahaha it was like being16 again I swear hahaha. Then he convinced me he should come to my house so we just came and layed in my bed and chatted for like an hour or two and went to bed.
Then this morning we fooled around a bit and he fell back asleep so I just came out of my room and watched basektball. Then he got up and came and hung out with me for like two hours. We just like talked because there was nothing on tv and I don't know where I'm at. I thought it was weird because last weekend he had his vehicle here and he still did the same thing, like hung out for two hours and just chatted.
I don't know, I guess we'll see how it goes. He knows I'm so effin nervous. I told him straight up last night that I have avoided hanging out with all dudes in this manner for so long. He was really good about it so who knows I guess.

No comments: