Sunday, January 29, 2012

cue awkward moment.

Also, like the most awkward thing happened to me tonight. So RD stayed here last night like I said earlier and it was fine whatever then when I got home from work I got a text from KM aka his ex-girlfriend who lives with TK aka one of my good friends. Basically she started probing about my night and asking stuff in a way that she clearly knew he was here last night. So I texted him and I'm like uh did you talk to KM today and he's like ya why. So I told him and he's like ya she knows I stayed there and we didn't do anything. And I was like okay.....
So then she started talking about it and was like do you guys have a thing and I'm like CUE AWKWARD MOMENT AND B RED AS A FREAKING TOMATO! I told her the truth I was like well I don't think so but I don't really know what's going on. And she was like well you should find out! And in my head I'm thinking why do you care. So then I just said I don't really care enough to find out. I'm happy with where I am in life and that's all that really matters with or without R. And then I asked her if it bothered her that he stayed here and she was like no I don't care about him. And I was like but would you actually tell me if you did? And she was like ya. So I just kind of left it alone.
I think she cares, I mean I would care if even someone I was an acquaintace with started hanging out with number 12 who knew how much he meant to me but I'd never admit that it bothered me. I don't know really how much they meant to each other but I suspect a fair amount because he rants about her and seems to really not like her now which usually means she meant something to him but it's easier to pretend you don't like the person. I don't really think she cares in a way that she's upset but at the end of the day, you still care.
Oh well RD and I aren't anything. We are simply hanging out. And for now, I'm more than okay with that.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Dude obv she cares, she wouldn't have texted you in the first place. Jeez, girls.