Tuesday, November 15, 2011

you're the one thing that I know for sure.

B- "I was doing so good. I hate that he texted me. I was soo happy. I know it's stupid and I'm so fucking mad at myself."
KG- "Do you like that he texted you though?"
"Yeah I miss him so much it's stupid. I was smiling like a fool yesterday.
"Well, what do you want?"
"Him, I just know he doesn't."
"How do you know that when he is still showing you some sort of affection?"
"I don't know, I'm scared to go there again."
"I can't give you my opinion because I'm not in your situation and I know if I was you I'd be running to him. In the end, we choose the ones that hurt us."
"He's the only one that evokes anything real in me."
"You sound all grown up."
"I just don't understand."
"It's not something you understand."
"I love him so much and I have done honestly everything to move on and at the end of the day he is the only one I want to be with. I wake up thinking about him. I fall asleep thinking about him. I know how stupid and ridiculous of a girl I sound like but I am just at a standstill."

No comments: