Sunday, November 13, 2011

seriously, he never fails.

So last night I was laying in bed talking to AM and DK and my sister. The boys were drinking and my sister and I were just chatting whatever. So my sister and AM have bbm and DK has an iphone. And my text messages make a different noise than my bbms. So I get the notification of a text and go to read it of course, assuming it's DK. Turns out it's not. Who is it? None other than my very own number twelve.
Now why in the hell did he text me at 12 am on a long weekend during which he likely assumed I was at home. I don't know the answer, please feel free to formulate your own opinion. Needless to say, I didn't answer him. And I feel a little bit bad but I don't think I'm ready to deal with that. I have two midterms this week and I don't have the time to deal with his garbage this week. If can only take the time to text me at midnight on a saturday, then it's not worth my time. Make an effort asshole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did he say??

XOXO said...

^^^^^^