Wednesday, November 16, 2011

work sucks.

Soo I'm not sure if I blogged about my Christmas work disaster but basically they have me scheduled the 21, 23,24,26,28,30,31. And when I saw that I bascially said, "fuck that". It would be a waste to even come home for Christmas if that was my schedule. Like I wouldn't be home until 9 or 10 Christmas Eve (which would never fly because we celebrate Christmas Eve with my momma's family) and I'd have to be back here on the 26. If they give me the 23,24 off, I'd be willing to work New Year's and hopefully get an earlier shift. I mean even if I work until 5, I'd be able to make it home and go out with my friends. But the reason it bothers me is that there are people that live here that could work those days. I get no one wants to work the holidays but I don't live here. That's the issue.
So I kind of mentioned to my boss that I'd be in to talk to him and he's like please don't tell me you're giving you're two weeks and his entire face dropped and his voice just went completely oh fuck oh fuck. hahahahaha and I was like no no I'm not giving my two weeks, we just need to talk about the December schedule because the way it is now, I can't even go home for Christmas. And we agreed upon 5-8 hours a week. So basically he said he'll have my manager (who is dumb and useless as a fucking post I might add) look at it and then we'll talk. Basically if it comes down to it, I'll quit at the very beginning of December, get my two busy weeks (I'm done exams on the 16th at the latest (webct)) and then I'd get to be home for Christmas.

No comments: