Saturday, April 23, 2011

one too many chances.

I'm so unbelievably frustrated right now. I am so tired of being treated like a child. I screwed up, I apologized, now let it the fuck go. Not answering me is really mature and setting a fabulous example.
I have two sisters and a brother and an aunt who like to think that they are also my parents. And I appreciate that they love me, I really do but I also get really frustrated because for the most part I am a good person. I do things for others, I work hard in school and at work, I barely party. And still mature as I am 99.9 percent of the time, I'm treated like a child for the 0.1 percent of the time that I act that way.
I am so frustrated that my aunt still holds my sister on a pedastol after years of bullshit. She wasted thousands on partying and drugs and being a skankbag and I don't do drugs, I rarely drink and I slept with one boy for a year and a half and made a mistake for the other one. At nineteen years old, I think I'm doing well. But again and again, I'm treated like garbage.
I always go out of my way for everyone and never put myself first and I'm so frustrated that I'm not taken seriously. I'm tired of being sick and tired. I'm tired of putting my heart out to number twelve over and over and over and allowing him to crush it without thinking twice. I'm just so done. I'm done with bad friends, and bad influences and negativity. I'm the type of person to give seventeen chances and I always give one more than I should but I just want to believe in the best of other people. And I wish that once in awhile they'd give me the opportunity to do the same, the opportunity to prove them wrong. To be the better person. To give them a reason to believe that one more chance is enough.
I'm not perfect, I make mistakes every day. But I'm doing my best. Isn't that enough? Isn't that worth something? I'm trying to make something of my life and I'm trying to get rid of the people that bring down my energy so that I can be the best version of myself, so that I can be a productive member of society and help someone. That's all I really want out of life: to make a significant difference in someone else's life.

No comments: