Thursday, April 7, 2011

ego.

I guess she's right. When it comes down to number twelve I just always expected him to be there because he always was. I piled so much onto him and he just listened and gave good honest advice and all of it. I just took advantage of him. I did exactly to him what I always got frustrated about other people doing to me. Only he never complained or said a word, he just was always there. He always listened and always supported me. I made the last nine months all about me, how I felt, how sorry I was, how much I loved him. I never gave him the chance to speak or tell me how he felt. I was upset he never shared but I never gave him the chance.
I was so blinded by my own emotions that I let the one person that means the most to me completely suffer all the consequences. I let him slip out of my hands, out of my life. It is entirely my fault. I was so wrapped up in myself that I forgot about you.
I know it's not enough, but I really am sorry.

No comments: