Wednesday, March 30, 2011

voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

Okay so last night I went to karaoke with nc and ohhhh my gosh was it funny. Her friends are hilarious and I'm so glad she's started going out again and doing fun things every once in awhile. FUCK STEVE. I hate that guy. But yeah I'm pretty glad I went. There was an old man just lighting it up while his wife sat there like looking the other way, shaking her head. Then a native girl (please excuse the racist-ness of this) who sang pocohauntus. And then we surprised one of the guys with his name getting called up there... only they made him sing Lady Marmalade. So funny. And another kid sang free falling and did such a good job then he sang an eminem song and destroyed his credibility. And one of the guys sitting with us was singing such a  funny song and dancing like it was incredible. Very solid night for someone who was awoken from a 'nap' at 8:30pm.

No comments: