Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Give your head a shake. Or ten.

I used to really love T. I never really appreciated the way he treated b but he always made me laugh and we went on fun brother sister dates. I guess I just liked him as a person even if he wasn't right for b. He's now made it like a goal to hurt her. He tries to sleep with all her friends just to piss her off. Now please, do not mistake me because it makes me so angry that these girls are supposed to be her "friends" yet they can sleep with the boy she loved more than anyone. That's not friendship to me. But he is just purposely trying to hurt her, he loves having control over her. He like just wants to keep her at his level, the red deer level. (No offence s, but very few people in rd have matured at all since high school) It just frustrates me so much that these people can just live the same life and treat people that they claim they "love" and are their "best friends". Now everyone makes mistakes but at the same time, there are lines you just do not cross. I guess it just doesn't make sense to me. Especially the people who screw up over and over and don't even admit or realize what they're doing is wrong and hurtful.
Please give your head a shake.

No comments: