Tuesday, March 29, 2011

nothing like salt water.

I'm just so over this. School, friends, boys, life. I'm tired of always being upset and angry and sad. I just want to feel okay. I am tired of the littlest things making me unreasonably upset. I am just so tired of bursting into tears for no reason. I'm tired of wishing things were different. I'm tired of pouring myself into school so hard that I can't even function and not seeing results. I'm just so tired of working so hard to forget everything and coming home to burst into tears and feel like none of it matters. That's all I want in life, is to matter. I want to make a difference in someone's life like they have in mine. I want to mean so much to someone is hurts, but in a good way; like I do for number twelve. I just want it all to mean something. At the end, I just want it all to have mattered.

No comments: