Monday, November 29, 2010

procrastination.

this year i have been doing so much better to not procrastinate however, this time. it got me. i have been putting off this paper/assignment/whatever you call it because anytime i sit down to do it i just cannot focus. i suppose i should have expected this, the doctors told me it would happen. that i would lose concentration and be in constant pain and my head would likely be in agony. they told me that my limbs will occasionally go numb and that i shouldn't be surprised if i have shooting pains in my arms or that i may become too weak to lift my arms. anyways mostly today i haven't been able to concentrate because of number 12 and what happened last night. i really thought we were over this time and now i don't know what to think... i suppose i'm just waiting for him to break my heart again. anyways i have 1000 words left to write before 9am. wish me luck.

No comments: