Monday, April 12, 2010

convenience.

do you ever feel like you are the convenient friend?
i'm not trying to be cocky, or over confident or anything but i really pride myself in my friendships and the way i treat my friends about 99 percent of the time. sometimes i feel like i put a lot more effort in than my counterparts though. and i end up feeling very used. it's sucky but i'm not really sure how to fix it. 'friends' walk all over me and they treat me like shit and screw me over time and time again. yet, they know if they truly need something i will never ever say no. i always do my best to help them; i listen to them at 3am; i come home when they need me to. i just feel like i don't have friends that would do the same. it's really hard to swallow that. i do have some amazing friends but sometimes, unless i initiate things, nothing gets done. and it's just frustrating because i know that they need me more than i need them. but i don't know how to let them go. i just don't know how. it's a flaw and i'm not proud of it.

No comments: