Monday, March 1, 2010

breathing room.

so i decided like the second i get home from school i'm going to redo my room and perhaps move into brit's old room. she has a closet and i don't and her room is bigger. i want to incorporate some quotes and phlg has already told me she's so into helping me do everything. i want to make a picture wall that is extremely creative and really shows the importance of my friends. AND i was thinking i perhaps have an idea. (see next blog) i want to make my closet somewhat immature, so it can be the place with my old things, to kind of keep my youth as a reminder to not grow too old too fast. ps. i am VERY open to suggestions of neat things, (s, that means you... you're far more creative than i) and i was looking at my blog and i think it might be neat to get that 3 pictures of tswift printed(high quality, perhaps in black and white) i think they are really neat and they have some important meaning to me. ah yes, nice study break brooke.

No comments: