Tuesday, March 2, 2010

being alone isn't the same as being lonely.

for the most part i'm actually not lonely. it's a nice break from the world that i can retreat to, without interruption. i like living alone. i needed to come here to get some space from rd. i love it, i really do but everyone needs to get out at some point or another. i needed to realized i wasn't such bad company. i needed to let go of my past and all the things and people that reminded me of things i can't change. i needed to breathe. i needed to learn what is important to me, who is important to me. and who isn't suited for my life, who isn't healthy for me. i needed to grow up, learn what the real world is like; at least to a certain degree. i needed to realize how lucky i am, and not take it for granted.

No comments: