Thursday, December 17, 2009

who you'd be today.

i remember you once told me that you couldn't see yourself growing old. you just didn't think you'd live that long. we were sitting on the rocks of the ocean in west vancouver. we were at my aunt's for spring break just to get out of rd. i was speechless. we sat on those rocks for hours and just talked about everything. and you told me you just couldn't see yourself growing up.
do you have any idea what your death would do to the people in your life. if it was drinking and driving, you'd probably kill your brother. and your parents would be devastated; not to mention all of your friends. if you died, it'd probably damn near kill me. i honestly wouldn't know what to do. i don't know how you cope with something like that. i don't know if i could cope with something like that. please don't make me have to.

No comments: