Tuesday, December 15, 2009

can you feel this?

he also told me last night that he was really glad i understood other perspectives. as much as i want to see him, it's been less than two weeks (it will be 2 and a half) since i've seen him and it's been much longer since he's seen his momma and daddy. and i told him i can wait one extra day because i can only imagine how much they miss him. and he was like thank you. thank you for understanding that they miss me instead of being mad and starting a fight about the fact i should see you first. and to me, like yeah as much as i miss him when he's gone, i miss my family too so i know what that's like. i mean if i could see him for even two minutes before he goes home, i would not complain at all but if i have to wait until the next morning, i'll be perfectly fine. he already told me that the day after he gets home, he's alllll mine; well i actually told him i was stealing him that day and he didn't object.

No comments: