Saturday, May 2, 2015

That guy.

I think what I hate most about him is his ability to get under my skin with such little effort. I know he isn't trying to piss me off, but he is. I am so flustered with him. And I guarantee he doesn't even realize it. He isn't trying to. He's just him. I am not speaking to him. I completely deleted his phone number. I know it won't last, I mean he's my boss and when we reopen it's inevitable that we speak and such. But for now I need it. I need to distance, the strength. I need the independence.
He frustrates me to no end. I need to take some time for myself, away from him. If I'm honest, I'm really frustrated with his distance since I stayed there. I was offended by some of his comments in his note and I was especially offended by a comment he made after the fact. I need to take my space and process where I am. Perhaps I need to be more conscious of the fact he's my boss and not my friend.
It breaks my heart because when I went there for the Arsenal game a few weeks ago, I felt like he put our friendship first for the first time. Now I don't know how I feel.

No comments: