Sunday, May 31, 2015

He IS Christian Grey.

So I watched 50 Shades of Grey last night and I honestly thing Christian Grey is the sexiest man in the world. I also think that J is basically Mr. Grey. Actually.
I was laughing because S and I had a conversation about him being like Christian Grey a few weeks ago. But the more that I watched that movie, the more plausible it became. He is so particular about certain things and I was dying.
I don't think that that movie was like as inappropriate as people made it out to be. In fact, I find it incredible attractive for a man to be dominant, probably not to the degree that some people are into but like I want a man to know what he wants in the bedroom. Like confident men in control of their life is a turn on for me, it's heartbreaking when they aren't like that in the bedroom.
I sent S a message like he's renovating his bedroom this time and you can be damn sure I'm going to look at it this time!
Hahaha I am so stupid. But really it was nice of him to get me those stupid candy/chocolate/wine and he's like the cleaning lady comes on Saturday so you can make a huge mess and I'll never know ahaha.
I'm excited to spend the week with Duke. It will be nice to hang out with that little rascal and go for walks and play.

No comments: