Monday, May 18, 2015

Flexible.

So last night when I was there we started talking about when work opens again and I'm like did CG hire any bartenders? He's like yeah I think 4. I'm like gooood. He's like why haha? I'm like welll she told me I could be bar tending when we open up. He's like yeah, you could be. And hostessing for 5 minutes and food running. And whatever else we need.
I'm like great so I'm basically going to be on floor is what you're saying?
And he's like maybe, we will see what happens.
And as annoying as that is, he also told me I can have whatever I want there the other day. So I suppose it will be made up to me. I mean I don't want to be on the floor when we open and I saw this coming but at the same time, it's nice to know they value me enough to know I am flexible and will help them in any way possible.

No comments: