Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Drama KING.

He is SO dramatic. We were talking tonight because I guess the other day KR started blowing up his phone because she was at the pub by his house and she wanted him to pick her up or something and was like I'm not the girl I was when I worked for you, etc.
While I'm sure he made the story more elaborate than it was, I was laughing so hard because this girl has been in love with him for ages. I honestly admire how hard she's tried to get with him because I am just NOT that forward at all so it was really funny to me.
So he's like THEN a girl she's friends with from the bull is like hey J, I heard you were texting K the other night. And he's like ya she was drunk and texting me. And she's like that's not what I heard. I heard you texted her and offered to help her with her schooling and stuff.
I am DYING at this point in the story. He's like I would NEVER offer to do that for anyone PLUS if I wanted to get with her I would just say, "Hey K, remember all the times you hit on me and I completely shut you down? Well, I've changed my mind. Come over, I want to give it a go".
Like honestly I know him well enough to know he probably played into it a little bit because he LOVES the attention but there's no way he texted this girl and no way he would offer that to anyone. He's like I wouldn't even offer you that. What a stupid way to pick up a girl. Why would I make more work for myself. And in reality, he's right.
So I am of course a shit disturber and texted him tonight like, "look, I know I don't hold the same special place in your heart that K does and you didn't offer to edit my nursing essays, BUT would you please read over my resume for spelling or grammatical issues?"
Smartass says, "Yes, in fact I was just texting people looking for homework!"
So I'm a jerk and we shoot the shit for a bit and then I told him about today. Today kind of sucked because I had to watch people apply for my job. I don't even really want it, but it's safe. It's secure. And it's the security I want.
A friend also got the exact job I wanted which sucks but at the same time, I'd prefer his job to my own so perhaps that's an open door. Who knows. I don't know what I want.
So when I told J that he's like I bet that was pleasant. And I'm like yep dreamy. Your luck might be on the rise.
He's like don't tease me!
Dramatic. That's what he is. I never texted him back but I wanted to be like tease you? You're do dramatic. I already work for you 4 days a week and 5-6 when I'm on break. How much more do you want me to work? You're just upset because I don't work 12 hour days every day now.

No comments: