Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Silly girl get your head out of the superficial.

I think I'm skinnier than I think. I mean, I know I am skinnier than I think but lately I've started to process it. In terms of body image, I have an incredibly fucked up and distorted view of myself. But lately, I've received some compliments. I've also started to see myself from a more accepting perspective. When I was getting ready to go to J's the other morning at 4:30am (DICK) I realized like I'm actually slimmer than I thought. When I was working out at his house I was obviously checking myself out in the mirror and again, realized that I'm a lot thinner than I was before and that perhaps some of my gym life is working. I also was staring in his floor to ceiling mirror and it shows a so much fuller picture of what other people see. I don't know, I just want to be more fit. I want it to be clear when people look at me that I work hard to look the way that I do. I struggle because I can logically understand all of the wonderful things I could offer another human being but I just don't see myself as beautiful.

No comments: