Monday, April 20, 2015

He is the most ridiculous human being.

The note he left me is absolutely ridiculous. Like I laughed out loud when I read it. He like drew pictures of both the harness and his sink. He also told me to watch out for the leash because it sometimes scars (DICK).
Haha he doesn't want anybody to come here, especially coworkers, which I completely understand. I wouldn't have anybody here anyways because well that would be weird I think. Like hey pal, want to come to J's house and hang out? Nope, awkward. I wouldn't want someone to come to my house when I wasn't there that I didn't know. Or for that matter, my employee. Like I recognize that him and I are friends but I don't expect him to be friends with everyone nor to allow people he doesn't trust into his home.
He left about 3 P.S. notes including one that designates that Duke is not allowed on his yoga mat, his kitchen sink is fucked, and that he sucks at making my bed but it's clean.
He's like I can be reached by text, and left his phone number hahahaha and then signed it Yours in Christ but turned the T is Christ into a cross and I am laughing my fucking ass off just thinking about how much of a joke it is.

No comments: