Sunday, March 22, 2015

Long day.

Today has been busy. I really need to be wiser with my finances. Not serving makes a huge impact and I need to be more conscious of how much I am spending now that I am living alone and being an adult. It's hard because I am so used to money just always being there.
I need to be conscious of what I'm spending and realistic about what I need versus what I want.
Today I went to the gym, then I went and picked up some moisturizer and some stuff from Wal-mart like a toilet brush and some tupperware for my brown sugar and sugar and flour and jet-dry, general around the house stuff, etc. Then I picked up some groceries and came home to make turkey chili and protein bars. I cleaned my apartment like bathroom and kitchen. I washed my sheets, towels and my throw blankets for the couch.
Now I'm going to go have a bath and read for awhile... maybe watch Grey's before bed.

No comments: