Sunday, February 22, 2015

ugh.

I think it's tough because I overthink everything. I analyze and reanalyze and overanalyze everything over and over. And then he does things like he did Thursday. I ask him if he can maybe do something for me and he says oh I spent the day at the dump and cleaning out my truck for you. And it's like okay great that was really nice of you. BUT why did you do that?! I didn't ask you to do that, I don't even know if I will need your truck. And now I feel guilty that he did that for me. And I have barely spoken to him in 3 days and I'm nervous to see him tonight with JB because I need to be calm and cool and collected and I don't know if I can do that. I need to be apathetic and disinterested, but I'm not. And I have to pretend to be which is a problem because I am the shittiest liar EVER.

No comments: