Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What a jerk, a funny jerk.

On Monday, I started tanning again so I was talking to J and I was like aw I'm so sad...He's like why? I'm like well I texted K (girl who's in love with him, claims they nearly dated, started all the rumors about us sleeping together, etc.) today to ask about the only thing she'd be able to give advice on: tanning and she deleted my number or she pretended to delete my number haha. J was like B get real... do you really thinm someone who doesn't shower daily takes the time to clean out her phone contacts?
I nearly died hahahaha this girl is so gross she's been nicknamed dirt squirrel. She's the type of person to go out and get smashed and sleep with a dude and then like go on about her day reapplying makeup/hairspray/perfume without showering.

No comments: