Monday, January 19, 2015

We're funny.

So today one of the drains in the kitchen  started backing up and the kitchen just  started loosing  it and they  were like we're not making this bill and like threw it on the counter. "We are not working in these conditions!" ... So a few minutes later J is like trying  to sort it out and he's  got a mop in his expensive  as fuck  outfit and shoes cleaning it up and I'm like I know you're  stressed buuut is the kitchen  going to make my bill?  He's like yeah they just  had a bit of a flip out for a minute  but they're over it.
So later they're  still being dramatic about it and overreacting to everything and this one girl is being ridiculous  like told J she  dropped something on her broken rib and  acting like she's  dying. I look at J and say, "okay so I know  the  Academy Awards are coming up but this is a bit much". He bursts  out laughing  he's  like I made the exact  comment to the kitchen... We don't  need to go being all dramatic  trying  to win an award. 
Plus this girl should've gone home if she was in too much pain which  is exactly what I  said to J and he's like or don't drink 5 drinks after work. 

No comments: