Sunday, January 25, 2015

I really like that family.

It's been a kind of interesting weekend with regards to the B family. On Friday, I walked into work so incredibly exhausted that I got a Starbucks on my way. J looks at me and says, "I'm really disappointed in you". I'm like because I wore this to school? He laughed and said no because you didn't bring me a booster juice and I was really hoping that you would.
We had a few funny chats but then later that night I heard a funny story about K and how these Louboutin shoes she never shut up about to us for like a month were fake and when she admitted they were fake she said, "but don't tell J". So I texted him to tell him and he was kind of short with me but I was like whatever grumpy pants you're taking this way too seriously.
Saturday when he walked into work the first thing he did was apologize to me about Friday night which I appreciated.
So after work CG and K and I went for a glass of wine and T sat with us for like an hour and we just chatted and whatever. T told us lots about his family and their dad and why he didn't like him etc. It's really sad actually because it's only been like 4-5 years since they stopped speaking. It was just kind of nice to see a different side of T like that. I really like T as a person but he is SO dramatic. After we talked for awhile T ordered us another bottle of wine and then he took care of our entire bill which I thought was really really nice. It was nice because CG does A LOT for the boys, K is a great server and I'm well me haha so it was all people who are useful to T. I think K, the girl who served us was really mad that he took care of our entire bill because he doesn't do as much for her and it's like okay but like come on.
Anyways it was just kind of nice.

No comments: