Sunday, October 5, 2014

JPB.

He melts my heart. On Thursday I went to do more work and have a glass of wine. I ended up staying for dinner and J brought my food out on a special plate and put a napkin on my lap. What a darling. Then he discounted my entire bill including my wine which they never do. On Friday at one point he looked at me and said, thank you for being you. As I was getting ready to leave and I said can I just go home and he's like can you just stay awhile? You're never here anymore. I thought that was pretty endearing.
Last night he went and met my dad when dad and brit came in. He knew I wasn't feeling well so shortly after they left he looked at me and said, "do you have any tables?" I said nope. He said okay go home. It was nice that he let me home and come back instead of staying the whole time.
I honestly just things to progress. I want him, so badly. I'm trying to trust life right now and time.

No comments: