Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesdays.

So the running joke is that J and I spend Tuesdays in bed all day together so last night when he was leaving I was like okay byeeee see you Wednesday! He's like do you have tomorrow off? I was like of course I do. He says so what are we doing? I laughed and said I don't know what are we doing tomorrow. He says well I have lots of errands to do during the morning. I'm buying a chandelier and a new washer and dryer and blah blah. And I said well I am going to RD but I'll be back in the evening. He's like PERFECT we can use my new washer and dryer for the sheets.
As he said that, the 17 year old hostess who already thinks we are actually sleeping together walked by with a bit of a stunned/ horrified look on her face
J looks at me as I burst out laughing and he's like she totally just heard me say that didn't she. And I was like yep and walked away.
It was hilarious because I think this girl genuinely believes we are sleeping together and that's why we joke about it when in reality the polar opposite is true... if I were sleeping with J I would compose myself in an extremely different manner towards him at work.

No comments: