Saturday, August 30, 2014

I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

Today was a weird day. Lunch was fucked at work. We got just fucking pumped so hard! Tonight was kinda slow, at least for a Friday night... but I suppose in all fairness it is a long weekend so it wasn't too bad considering.
It was kind of funny because before he left JC was like B, you and J should come on a double date tonight to Metric with us. I'm like too bad we both work tonight and I close. I'm like you should've told me earlier and I could've had somebody else close. He's like aw come on J can pull some strings.
Then I said to J, JC just invited us on a double date with him tonight...good idea considering we will both be at work. J was like it's not even that.. I wouldn't go because she's a stupid whore and I hate her. Hahaha I'm happy he wasn't like I would never go anywhere with you.

Then tonight he didn't say goodbye before he left and in my head I was like what a dick because usually he comes and says goodbye and blows me kisses and makes sure I don't need anything before he leaves. So like an hour or so after he left, I looked at my phone and there's a text from him, "bye!" Haha I laughed because he always gets so mad when people he really likes don't say goodbye and I was like yeah rude I was just thinking about that.
I love that he thought about me enough to text me after he left.

No comments: