Friday, August 1, 2014

Nice guys finish last too.

Today was nice. He told me about how his day started to cheer me up this morning. So 8am, this guy who used to work there that got fired texted J and was like it's your fault I can't make rent this month. I'm just a single dad trying to make ends meet. I know that you help other people out, I cannot believe you won't help me. And I'm the best chef and you're loosing out.
I don't know specifically what he said to this guy but to me J was like how is any of this my fault? I gave you 600$ last month like ? You had 4 weeks to figure out how to make ends meet? And I know you smoke and drink.
I felt bad for J. It really bothers me the way that people treat J sometimes and the way that they expect stuff from him because he has money. I don't understand how that makes him
I said to him that I thought it was unfair that this guy was saying these things to him because I feel like if I went to J and was like J, I really need your help with __________. And I said that to him, I was like I feel like if I came to you in a respectful and responsible way, you'd help me out. J was like ABSOLUTELY I would. I would do whatever I could to help you.
And I think that's what makes it tough. That's why it bothers me that people expect stuff from him. I mean I would have to be in an incredibly terrible place to ever approach him to borrow money or something like that. I cannot even imagine a situation in which I'd do that. But the fact that he would, is what makes him so incredible. Nice guys finish last. He's nice and unfortunately, people take advantage of him for it too. And in his case, he ends up financially getting screwed a lot of the time.

No comments: