Thursday, July 31, 2014

Love those boys.

Today T said one of the funniest things anyone has ever said to/about me in my entire life. I actually died laughing. Yesterday I wore a dress that was not extremely scandalous but for me it was incredibly revealing. It is a fitted sleeveless black dress that is pretty short and has cutouts around the ribs and back that are like tule. So yesterday he's like DAMN, you look good! You should always wear that. And later J was like B, is that a new dress? I was like yep, why? He's like I LOVE it! Sleezy though!
You can't wear it during the day. I'm like obviously! We spoke about it all night but I was super self-conscious. T was like you shouldn't be self-conscious, you should be incredibly confident!
So today I said something about his jeans and he's like well look at you. Not dressed quite as scandalous as yesterday! He's like you should have seen B yesterday... customers were like is she on the menu too? How much?
I actually died laughing. The tone of voice and his mannerisms were top notch. He is so funny.

No comments: