Monday, August 11, 2014

Fun for now.

So Thursday night, well technically Friday morning I slept with M. I was so incredibly late to meet him for a drink. I felt so bad! When I got there, I had a glass of wine. Then I had 3 or 4 more hahaha. Eventually we left and went to his home when The Keg was closing. We just spoke for hours and then we made out and things progressed hahaha then we went to bed and then in the morning it was honestly just wonderful. We just lied in bed and talked and cuddled and he kissed my neck and my head and played with my hair. We fooled around and he was just fun.
We talked about how neither of us wanted a relationship nor did we want to ruin work for me and being a patron for him. So we just said we'll hang out and be friends and just kind of whatever.
I am not sure how I am at a place where I'm okay with this but I am. I actually am good with just hooking up with him. I don't think it would be fair to him to progress further because I have feelings for J. That's where my heart is so it is what it is with M. I don't want to date M anyways to be perfectly honest. I mean I like him but I'm just not at a place where I want to party every weekend and during the week sometimes too. I also don't know that I want to date someone who's 22 and clearly not at a point where he wants to settle down.

No comments: