Monday, August 11, 2014

Can you teach me how to milk a cow?

On ANOTHER note, I fucking love J. I fall harder and harder for him every single day. Yesterday, I asked if I could bring my sister in for a glass of wine and dessert because she was in Calg and he said yes! I'll even sit her in treehouse so she can put her foot up.
The fact that he is so thoughtful honestly blows my mind. When we got there he came and pulled up a chair and sat down beside me for like 10 minutes. I have never seen him sit down at a table with any other employee or their family when they are there. He sits down when he talks to his friends or family but that's it. He didn't even sit down with K for her birthday.
He sat down and spoke with B and I about lots of things. I loved it. Then before he left, he made me a latte then came and said goodbye.
I am so happy that B met him. I am happy that she got to see why he makes me so very giddy. She was like he's nervous around you. You guys flirt and it's cute. I was happy she noticed. She pulled out her psychology and was like his body language said this, this and this and I just laughed.
Today he seemed kind of grumpy and then he was actually not grumpy he's like SO and he tells me that KR the psycho girl we work with who's in love with him found out about B (her best friend who has hooked up with J). And he's like I can't wait to hear what she has to say! I'm going to tell her I'm sleeping with you and that you are a FREAK in bed hahahaha.
I just died laughing I'm like okay J that's going to go over well. May as well just tell her that you slept with both of us at the same time and she wasn't invited.

No comments: