Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Devastating.

We had to put our puppy down this morning. He's old and it was expected for quite some time but it's still hard. He's been in our family for 15 years.
I feel bad for Mom more than anything. I know it's a major reality check for her with her cancer. Charlie was with her through the first time she had lymphoma. Now he's gone. I haven't really spoken much about it because I don't know how. I don't know what to say or how to feel about all of this. I don't know how I feel. She's getting sicker and it's difficult to watch. Radium last week was the longest time I've spent with her. It was tough because B has done some research and sends me her findings and basically Mom has all of the symptoms of the end of lymphatic cancer. She's overly emotional, exhausted, difficulty breathing. It's tough to watch her suffer.

No comments: