Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I thought I was funny.

So today I asked J when we opened because I was at the doctor. I needed to know when we opened because I haven't had a period since then. But when he asked me why I said, "I need to tell the doctor how long I've been prego". He didn't answer and so I finally was like I'm obviously kidding! And he's like fuck me! Then I included a screen shot of part of our conversation. When he got to work I'm like you're such an asshole how it that possibly about you and how can you be concerned about paying me for maternity leave at the number one problem? He's like no not that, I'd pay you. I just don't want you to be gone for a year.
Which I thought was kinda nice. Overall it's now turned into a lot of jokes about me being pregnant which I'm NOT.

No comments: