Thursday, May 8, 2014

Productivity.

I was SO productive today and it feels so good!
Today I figured out so many things. I went to the gym and was home by 10:30 which ALWAYS makes my day feel more productive when I hit the gym before noon. Then I came home and figured out all of my paperwork for TQS and submitted my transcripts from UofL, UofC and Athabasca. Then I paid the fee and they told me they should have everything they need by next week at the latest. THEN I set up an appointment to get my criminal record check done at no charge to me this afternoon too. I did some banking also figuring out accounts and credit card payments etc.
I've started some laundry too and cleaning my room. I plan to have a shower right away and cook some chicken and vegetables for the next few days. Then I have my appointment at 2:30 and I work at 5.

I also spoke to my cousin about going to Orlando with S at the end of July and I am actually pathetically excited.

No comments: