Sunday, April 27, 2014

Why you wanna make me keep loving you?

Maybe, just maybe the opposite is true. I wrote the other day that I would give anything to hear him say, "I still love you", out loud. Maybe if he said I don't love you anymore it would have the same effect. Maybe that's what I need to hear. Maybe I need to hear him say I don't love you anymore, B. And I'm never going to be in love with you again.
Maybe hearing it would make everything easier for me, you know? Like I think about the fact that he is still kind to me, that we still have conversations, that he's still him. Jana Kramer has a song and I can completely relate.

Why can't you just be a complete dick to me and make me hate you? Why do you have to be yourself and remind me why I fell in love with you?



I wish you'd say something mean to make me glad that you said goodbye. Why can't you look off somewhere if you catch me staring at you? Why can't you be cold like any old good ex would do?

No comments: