Sunday, February 2, 2014

You can do sooo much better.

How do you tell your friend that you think her boyfriend is a prick? I want to believe that people can change but I just don't really think you can. 
The other night BR and I were talking about DVZand MB and he's like man is that guy a tool or what? And I'm like yeah I think DVZ is way too good for him. And he agreed and also said that he comes off as the guy who is going to do whatever the fuck he wants whenever te fuck he wants. And I'm like yes he does. He's like ya he just goes and gets blackouts and doesn't give a fuck. And I'm like yep yep I agree with all of them. He's like he's probably cheated on her because those things are a lethal combination. I'm like yes. 
It's just nice to see that I'm not the only one who sees it. 

No comments: