Monday, January 13, 2014

Warm and fuzzies inside.

I am so incredibly proud of BR. I love that kid. Today DVZ and I told him he was our #mancrushmonday and that he was probably an instagram celebrity of his students. His students used to send me snapchats from his phone hahahaha.
Today he was offered a continuing contract at a Special Ed school. Those are uncommon in Alberta because they are moving to inclusive classrooms. They are offering him a full time position where he gets paid full time wages but he just becomes their go-to substitute.
His brother is special needs so he has dealt with incredible stuff. He also worked with special needs people in the summer. I have never met someone who is so incredibly composed all the time. Nothing ever phases him.
He will be brilliant with them. He is an incredible teacher and he possess both a charisma and a compassion that is beyond compare. He walks into a room and you listen to what he has to say. I am so happy for him.

No comments: