Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Is emotional cheating a real thing?

I think I'm cheating. I mean in the sense that I'm basically having an emotional relationship with someone so I don't think about number twelve as much. I mean MV does everything for me. I talk to him most of the day. He cooks for me. We drink really good wine together. He's who I rely on at any moment I feel weak about number twelve. The best part is that I usually do something slutty and seriously regret it the next day and I'm embarrassed and angry at myself etc. But sleeping with him isn't even really something I'd want to consider. I mean he's wonderful, yes I don't have bad things to say about him. But he's not the boy I'm going to end up with so why waste my time ruining a friendship with someone I actually trust and respect? I also usually end up feeling like I've cheated on number twelve. But this time I don't feel like I've cheated on him, I feel like I'm cheating on the whole getting over the last six years. I don't even have to commit to a relationship or tell someone about myself and my history; I just have someone there every day who treats me well and does nice things for me.

No comments: