Friday, August 23, 2013

Weird ass dreams.

I am so fucked up. I just had the most fucked up dream. I dreamt that I was knocked up by sunshine and that we were going to bvj across sylvan lake with his girlfriend in the boat just the three of us. I went for a walk around the lake and saw a bunch of people I knew then when I came back sunshine and I were cracking jokes and just being our old ridiculous selves and his girlfriend was just so grumpy about it. Then because of his parents money they wanted a paternity test and I told them they were more than welcome but they were just going to make asses of themselves because I hadn't slept with anyone else. 
Sunshine was like I know and his mom was like I know but we just have to take this precaution. So then I woke up ad thought WHAT THE FUCK. I have never slept with sunshine and for that matter I haven't spoken to him about anything real in almost four years. 

No comments: