Friday, August 23, 2013

a little email.

Sometimes it is difficult to talk to JP about Number 12 because she doesn't really get it. She's never felt that way about anyone. She asked me tonight how often I think about him or our relationship and if I run scenarios through my mind. I said well those are all different things. She said do you think about him every day?
I responded with absolutely. At least twice every day. I always think about him. I didn't really let on just how much I think about him. But I can honestly answer that yes I think about him absolutely every single day. In my head I thought, I think about him almost every second of every day.
I know right now it's heightened because I'm concerned about him. I know it's pathetic and I'm sad because I miss him and all of that and I'm sure that he's probably perfectly okay. I know he believes more in no news is good news but I just want to hear that he's okay.

No comments: