Monday, June 24, 2013

cue rant.

I should be writing my paper but this has been bothering me all day so I have to vent it. The other day NC called me aka number twelve's sister to see if I had time to come for a 3 hour drive to the USA with her. I mentioned it to DVZ this morning and she's like yeah we actually talked about you last weekend when I played ball with her. She thinks you're a really sweet girl and that her brother is an idiot who just fucks with your head.
I was like pardon fucking me. Why do you talk to her about me? I didn't say that but it frustrates me because NC has told me before that her mom and her have discussed that I am too good for their son. That's a pretty bold statement in my opinion. Even if my parents thought that I don't think they would ever vocalize that to anyone about me.

No comments: