Wednesday, March 6, 2013

it's always been this way

Why am I a magnet for men who have girlfriends?
KC is such a ridiculous person. I love him, he is hilarious in small doses. Last week we went for drinks at Pop's and he was drunk and like rubbing my leg calling me sweetie and shit and I was like wtf? And then last night, he gave me the greatest massage ever in the middle of the pub hahahahahaha I actually was so sore and feel a world better today. He also like came up behind me and like put his arms around my waist.
Honestly I could care less that he did this because it made me laugh and whatever I don't care if my guy friends do that. However, if that was my boyfriend, I would not be having that shit. Like no way Jose. I would be so uncomfortable to find out my boyfriend was doing that. It's not even a trust thing as much as a respect thing.
It just seems like all boys completely forget that I am a female. Sometime's it's fun but sometimes it creates a lot of uncomfortable situations with girlfriends.

No comments: