Sunday, December 9, 2012

Once again.

I'm sometimes frustrated with our world. Maybe I was just raised differently, no I was definitely raised differently. When I have a job, even when I start to not like it, I do my best. I do the work and I don't leave it for somebody else. That's pretty much why I left the golf course and that's how I feel at Moxie's. I don't just leave my work for somebody else. And I don't understand that concept. It just wasn't how I was raised. And the thing is, if everybody did their part, then everybody would be finished quicker and more happy with the results. But people leave without doing their tasks so the same people ending up doing them shift, after shift, after shift. And it's not that I mind helping. It's that I have things to do in my life too. I was supposed to be cut at 2:30 today. I didn't get home until almost quarter to five. That's not even in the realm of close. That's not me staying after to finish my duties. That's me doing everybody else's shit. And I'm tired of it.

No comments: