Saturday, November 24, 2012

What the heck

I have been having fucked up dreams. And a fucked up week. I had a dream about BR the next night and it was just so fucked. I am just mind blown.
Then on Thursday night when I got home, I went and saw my monkeys. And it was so fucked. I was talking to B and she's like shh listen. My niece was talking to someone. And B goes, "S who are you talking to?"
She answers, the bad man is here again.
So B says tell him to go home now it's your bed time. S says my friends are here though. So B tells them to go to bed and starts talking to S about telling them it's bed time. And S goes but mom I'm scared.
This isn't the first time this has happened. She talks about seeing and speaking to things all the time. The other day she said I talked to an old man the other day. And B says yeah? Who was it? She said I don't know but he was nice and he really really loves me. B says oh what did you guys do? And S says well he's fighting on a ship in the war. Then B says well is he okay?! And S goes he's okay mom. He's safe. He loves me though.
Basically describing my grandpa. It's insane. This girl is very in touch with the spiritual world and I'm wondering why.

No comments: