Monday, September 17, 2012

Straight from S.

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
 ― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper 

“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
 ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist 

“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.”
 ― Shana Abé 

“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist 

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
 ― Friedrich Nietzsche

“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
 ― Emily Brontë

“The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.”
 ― Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

“The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.”
 ― Blaise Pascal

No comments: