Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good ride cowboy, good ride.

Here's the thing. I actually love the feeling of hickeys but I hate how they look. They are so trashy. I love being kissed on the neck. I also love a man who controls the fuck out of me. Hot cowboy, yeah he did all of that. To accompany my hickeys aka my neck that looks like I was strangled, I have a huge bruise on my inner thigh. Like hello cowboy, clearly you know how to ride.
I have more hickeys than just on my neck and I have another bruise on my eye hahaha. Like shit got real. I would really like to have this boy progress to a common friend to fool around with. I don't want to up my notch count but basically the absolute last thing I want is to progress into any sort of relationship. I don't like relationships they are too time and energy consuming.

No comments: