Thursday, June 7, 2012

change.

It's kind of funny. I've always wanted to go away for school. I still dream that one day I can go to Duke or UNC. I would absolutely love to go to a big school in the states. I know, I know. The education is no comparative. But it's about the experience for me. It's about getting out. Going so far away I'm forced to build a new life for myself. That's what I want. A completely fresh start. When I was younger, I wanted it so I could run away. I wanted to be as far as possible from this place because I thought I could escape the things that had been troubling me.
Now I just really want to experience the world. I want to see new places and meet new people. People who think differently. People who discuss intelligent things and believe in our ability to change the world.

No comments: